- We are getting our smoke detectors hard-wired to our alarm system, so that if they are set off, we can get mobile notification. This means switching the standard smoke detectors over to something that is compatible with our alarm system. The house has to be handed over with the smoke detectors working, so we will have to get the smoke detectors and alarm system installed and working prior to moving in. Our contact at Argus is happy for us to arrange this.
- Several of the LED light fittings weren't fixed properly, so there were gaps between them and the ceiling. Another point noted for PCI.
- Some of the light circuits and switches deviated from the plan, to the extent that the main light in the entrance hall didn't have a switch at all.
- Our Argus rep showed us that the speaker cables that we've got wired back to the Garage have been cut. They will all have to be lengthened again in order for us to be able to use them. Another point for our SS.
- There were a few power points, light switches, and cat-6 cables that hadn't been placed correctly or pulled through the wall.
PCI was coming up after the weekend, on Monday 15 October.